http://atlas.coolforum.info/index.php?theme=test
La guilde Knowledge Index du Forum

later when replays indicated first baseman Ada

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La guilde Knowledge Index du Forum -> Les vrais Assassins -> Le rendez-vous des Assassins
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 5 Oct - 03:49 (2018)    Sujet du message: later when replays indicated first baseman Ada Répondre en citant

NEW YORK -- Between the 15th and 16th picks in Thursday nights draft came a very special selection by the NBA. Commissioner Adam Silver announced at that point that the NBA would let Isaiah Austin fulfil the dream of every young player, making him a ceremonial pick. Just over a week ago, the sophomore centre from Baylor was diagnosed with Marfan syndrome, a rare genetic disorder that affects the heart. It ended his playing career. The illness was discovered during a physical for the draft. "For Commissioner Silver to even invite me here was a tremendous blessing and it just shows how much class that man has," Austin said. "Its really been a tough week for me, and its been really rough. Ive just had a tremendous amount of support from everybody around the world, telling me theyre praying for me and everything. I cant thank everybody enough." The crowd at Barclays Center rose to its feet as Austin, sitting in the waiting area with most of the first-round picks, hugged family members and put on a generic NBA cap. He went up to the stage and posed with Silver, just as all the drafts picks do when they are called. During the season, the 7-foot-1 Austin revealed he had a prosthetic right eye after multiple operations couldnt repair a detached retina. Austin, expected to be a high pick when healthy, said he felt he has "a great story to share." He said Baylor coach Scott Drew has already offered him a coaching position with the Bears. "I have a whole life ahead of me," Austin said. "Im not going to sit here and Im not going to sulk about not being able to play basketball anymore, because I can still be involved with the game somehow or some way." Austin said there was plenty to enjoy on what would have been his draft day. "Just being around all the draftees and seeing my friends get drafted, it just brings joy in my heart because I know how hard we work to get to this point," Austin said. "Ive been through it. ... Just to see how people persevere through their own problems, because everybody has their own problems. Its touching and its heart-warming, really." Minutes after Austin made the walk across the stage, there were comments on social media. Kevin Love of the Minnesota Timberwolves tweeted: "Happy Isaiah Austin was able to hear his name called at the NBA draft. Very cool to see." The 1991 Heisman Trophy winner Desmond Howard tweeted: "Adam Silver hasnt been on the job 12 mos and is already doing a remarkable job! Very classy move. God bless Isaiah Austin." Kevin Durant of the Oklahoma City Thunder tweeted: "Adam silver is such a classy man! Thats love right there. Im emotional for him. Damn I love that." Austin is already spreading his message of perseverance. "I want people to know they can push through anything, because Ive done it," he said. "I just want them to know they have the power within themselves to do it if they keep faith and a positive attitude." Mason Rudolph Steelers Jersey . -- Cam Newton pranced into the end zone, placed his hands over his chest and did his familiar Superman pose. Jon Bostic Steelers Jersey . The ongoing funk on penalty kill and an unusually quiet night on home ice for the power play divided the Leafs from the Bruins at the ACC in a rare Sunday night affair. http://www.steelersrookiestore.com/Steelers-James-Washington-Jersey/ . Rodriguez, who has steadfastly denied using banned substances while with the New York Yankees, made the decision nearly four weeks after arbitrator Fredric Horowitz largely upheld the discipline issued last summer by baseball Commissioner Bud Selig. "I think its a good move for him," former Commissioner Fay Vincent said. Mason Rudolph Jersey .4 seconds left and dribbled up court, weaving through Pitts defence. Terrell Edmunds Steelers Jersey . Maximilian Arnold put Wolfsburg ahead in the eighth minute, when the stationary Fallou Diagne allowed him to guide Patrick Ochs cross beyond the helpless Freiburg goalkeeper, and Ivica Olic doubled the lead three minutes later after Luiz Gustavo did well to set him up.ATLANTA - Freddie Freeman had three hits, including a homer, and the Atlanta Braves beat Washington 6-3 on Saturday night to continue their early success against the Nationals. B.J. Upton had two hits, including his first homer, and Dan Uggla drove in two runs with two hits for Atlanta. After winning two of three at Washington in the opening week, the Braves have won the first two games of a weekend home series against their NL East rivals. Braves left-hander Alex Wood (2-1) allowed one run on six hits and three walks in five innings. Craig Kimbrel pitched the ninth for his fifth save. Nationals third baseman Ryan Zimmerman left the game with an apparent right thumb injury. Washington placed Denard Span on the seven-day disabled list with a concussion before the game. Upton, who began the night hitting .135, and Uggla, batting .162, finally got untracked. Justin Upton had three hits, including two doubles, to extend his tear at the plate. Evan Gattis also had three hits. Washington starter Taylor Jordan (0-1) allowed five runs on 10 hits and two walks in five innings. Anthony Rendon hit his second homer leading off the game. Zimmerman was hurt diving back to the bag when he was picked off second base in the fifth. The Nationals provided no immediate update on his status. Span had headaches following a collision on the basepath with Uggla on Friday night. Right fielder Jayson Werth, who left Friday nights game with cramping in his groin, did not start. He had a pinch-hit infield single in the eighth following Sandy Leons run-scoring single. Freemans throwing error on Werths hit left runners at first and third, but Rendons fly to centre ended thee inning.dddddddddddd. Washingtons makeshift outfield included Bryce Harper in centre, Kevin Frandsen in left and Nate McLouth in right. Nationals manager Matt Williams used his replay challenge in the second inning after McLouth, credited with a sacrifice bunt, was called out at first base. The call by umpire Angel Hernandez stood following a video review. Williams could have used his challenge two innings later when replays indicated first baseman Adam LaRoche snagged a liner by Freeman as Jason Heyward advanced from first to second. LaRoche stepped on the bag for an apparent double play, but the umpires huddled — with Williams standing a few feet away — and ruled the ball hit the ground before the catch was made. McLouth was involved in another questionable call in the fifth when he dropped a flyball hit by Andrelton Simmons. Replays indicated McLouth made the catch and was transferring the ball to his glove when it fell to the ground, but Hernandez ruled it was not a catch. The call left the bases loaded, but Jordan escaped by striking out pinch-hitter Ryan Doumit and Heyward. Right-hander Blake Treinen, called up from Triple-A Syracuse before the game, pitched two scoreless innings in his major league debut. NOTES: The Nationals also recalled OF Steven Souza Jr. and optioned RHP Blake Barrett to Syracuse. ... Gattis tied his career high with three hits. ... Justin Upton is 11 for 19 with three homers in the first five games of the homestand. ... The Nationals were charged with three errors, including two throwing miscues by SS Ian Desmond. ... The series ends Sunday when Atlanta RHP Aaron Harang faces LHP Gio Gonzalez. Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Mets Jerseys Cheap Phillies Jerseys Cheap Nationals Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Brewers Jerseys Cheap Pirates Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Padres Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 5 Oct - 03:49 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La guilde Knowledge Index du Forum -> Les vrais Assassins -> Le rendez-vous des Assassins Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation