http://atlas.coolforum.info/index.php?theme=test
La guilde Knowledge Index du Forum

with caretaker boss Steve Clarke,

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La guilde Knowledge Index du Forum -> Les vrais Assassins -> Le rendez-vous des Assassins
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Oct - 05:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: with caretaker boss Steve Clarke, Répondre en citant

Canadas Kevin Reynolds was hoping to use his breakthrough year on the mens figure skating circuit as a springboard for greater success during the current Olympic season. Instead, equipment issues have forced him to withdraw from this weeks Grand Prix event and it remains unclear when hell be ready to make his return to the ice. Reynolds pulled out of the Cup of China because of problems with his skating boots. He has been unable to get them to fit properly this season and it has hampered his training. Not exactly an ideal situation for a potential medal contender at the Sochi Games. "When youre dealing with equipment, sometimes you get a pair of skates and theyre the same make, same model youve used for years and sometimes the fit just isnt right," Skate Canada high-performance director Mike Slipchuk said Thursday. "It just seems that he hasnt had much luck this fall with even a few backup pairs that have come in. Theyve been having a hard time finding a pair that fit like his previous ones did during the (previous) season." Reynolds used a different pair of skates last season when he had his breakout victory against a tough field at Four Continents in Japan. Those skates are too worn to be used again this season, Slipchuk said. Reynolds and coach Joanne McLeod were not available for comment. However, McLeod did discuss Reynolds equipment challenges in early September at the teams high-performance camp in Mississauga, Ont. "One of the boots that he received was twisted to the sole," she said after watching him at practice. "Sometimes boots can warp. It just didnt sit right. He toughed it out. It wasnt like he was complaining. He toughed it out and tried to make it work and I was pushing him hard with that boot. "But it just became complicated and frustrating. And you dont want to have any regrets (in an) Olympic year." McLeod said the issue could present challenges for the upcoming season although she was hopeful they would get past it. "So yes, things might be rocky -- you have to alter, you might have to cancel a couple things," she said. "But you dont want to have any regrets. You dont want to be going into an Olympic year thinking, Darn, I should have switched that boot because it haunted me for the entire season. You dont want that." In addition to his victory last season, Reynolds reached the Four Continents podium in 2010 with a third-place effort. The 23-year-old North Vancouver native was fifth at the 2013 world championships. Although Canadian teammate Patrick Chan has garnered most of the mens figure skating spotlight in recent years, Reynolds has made significant strides and could be in the mix of contenders in Sochi. In addition to the individual competition, Canada is also a medal favourite in the new team event. "The No. 1 priority now is to get into a pair of skates and get out and compete because its a big season and you dont want to be starting in January at (nationals)," Slipchuk said. "The months of January and February are going to come fast. "You need to get those programs out for not only your training, but for the judges to see and prepare for the season. Time is ticking quick. Were hoping this can all be rectified soon and he can get back out and get competing." Some skaters change their skates two or three times per season. When a new pair arrives, it can take anywhere from a day to a week or longer to work them in. Reynolds usually breaks in new skates every six months -- traditionally in early January before the nationals and then again in early July. Slipchuk said equipment choices are primarily left up to the athlete, adding it can be quite common for challenges to pop up. When they do, it can often take time to sort out. "Its not like you can just go down to the corner sporting goods store and pick up a pair," Slipchuk said. "For any elite athlete, its a very highly built and highly tuned piece of equipment and specific for what theyre doing. "Often if a skate has to be remade, it does take a little time for that to happen. The companies are good, they get the equipment out fast and hopefully theyre able to get this all rectified." Slipchuk said he was planning to get an update from Reynolds and his team by the weekend. "If you ask any skater, there is a process for breaking in new skates," McLeod said. "Its not like a car, you get into it and (drive) and everything is just amazing. Its a little bit different than that. "The boots are very hard and it takes the skaters mobility with their ankle and their leg strength to break it in in a certain way." Reynolds is scheduled to compete at the Nov. 22-24 Grand Prix event in Moscow. The national championships are set for Jan. 9-15 in Ottawa and the 2014 Sochi Olympics will be held Feb. 7-23. Tavon Austin Cowboys Jersey . HABS HEADED TO CONFERENCE FINAL The Montreal Canadiens scored early in Game Seven, built a lead and protected it well on their way to a 3-1 series-clinching win over the Boston Bruins. While this game or series isnt necessarily a referendum on the value of fourth lines, the Canadiens certainly benefitted from production lower down their forward depth chart. Dorance Armstrong Jr. Cowboys Jersey . The NFL says Wednesday that the game between the Atlanta Falcons and Detroit Lions at Wembley on Oct. 26 will start at 1:30 p. http://www.cowboysrookieproshop.com/Cowboys-Allen-Hurns-Jersey/ . James Jones got his turn Sunday. And the lift he brought, combined with the expected playoff showings from LeBron James and Dwyane Wade, have the Heat off and running in these playoffs. Michael Gallup Cowboys Jersey . As the only competitor to try two quads, much less complete them, Kovtun ended the day nearly nine points ahead of Japans Tatsuki Machida, who opened with a clean quad but then stepped out of the triple toe loop that was the second jump in his combination. Terrell Owens Jersey . Adding playoff teams. Monitoring instant replay from league headquarters. Possibly creating a set of guidelines to prevent locker-room bullying.Bristol City boss Lee Johnson has distanced himself from the vacant Aston Villa job. The 35-year-old is being tracked by Villa as they look to replace Roberto Di Matteo after sacking the Italian on Monday following a poor start to the season.Johnson is on the clubs list along with caretaker boss Steve Clarke, Brentford manager Dean Smith, Huddersfields David Wagner and Steve Bruce, who is available after leaving Hull in the summer. Former Oldham boss Johnson joined the Robins on a three-and-a-half year deal from Barnsley in February and insisted he is happy at Ashton Gate. Roberto Di Matteo left Villa after just one win in 12 I always dreamed of being here and earning my stripes as a coach, so why would I want to leave when Im so happy, he told the Bristol Post.Im not going to comment on other things, I just wanted people to know how I feel. Im fiercely ambitious, dont get me wrong, but my ambition is being channelled into Bristol City. This is my place.I have a really exciting group of players and I want to see where it can take us.dddddddddddd Crowds are on the up at Ashton Gate, we have a fantastic revamped stadium and this is a club going places.Johnson, a former Robins player, has guided Bristol City to fifth in the Sky Bet Championship, five points behind leaders Huddersfield, and they beat Villa 3-1 at home in August. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Di Matteo was dismissed with Villa 19th in the table having won just one of his opening 12 games in all competitions despite spending around £50m in the summer.He was only appointed in June and Villa are looking for their sixth manager, including caretakers, since the start of last season.There is no time frame in Villas search and interviews are yet to start with the club having acknowledged the importance of the next appointment.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Cheap Bosnia Herzegovina Soccer Jerseys Cheap Belgium Soccer Jerseys Cheap Austria Soccer Jerseys Cheap Australia Soccer Jerseys Cheap Danmark Soccer Jerseys Cheap Ecuador Soccer Jerseys Cheap Egypt Soccer Jerseys Cheap England Soccer Jerseys Cheap Finland Soccer Jerseys Cheap France Soccer Jerseys Cheap Germany Soccer Jerseys Cheap Ghana Soccer Jerseys Cheap Greece Soccer Jerseys Cheap Argentina Soccer Jerseys Cheap Netherlands Soccer Jerseys Cheap Honduras Soccer Jerseys Cheap Hungary Soccer Jerseys Cheap Iceland Soccer Jerseys Cheap Indonesia Soccer Jerseys Cheap Iraq Soccer Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Oct - 05:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La guilde Knowledge Index du Forum -> Les vrais Assassins -> Le rendez-vous des Assassins Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation