http://atlas.coolforum.info/index.php?theme=test
La guilde Knowledge Index du Forum

"We fought hard to the end with the exc

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La guilde Knowledge Index du Forum -> Les vrais Assassins -> Le rendez-vous des Assassins
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Oct - 05:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: "We fought hard to the end with the exc Répondre en citant

DALLAS -- Anaheim defenceman Stephane Robidas wound up in a hospital with a broken leg Monday night, just as he did the last time he played in Dallas when he was still with the Stars. Robidas had to be helped off the ice after his right leg bent awkwardly when a sliding Ryan Garbutt of Dallas undercut him and knocked him to the ice early in the second period of the Ducks 3-0 loss in Game 3 of a first-round series. The play happened in front of Dallas goalie Kari Lehtonen, who was a teammate Nov. 29 when Robidas slid hard into the boards and had to be taken off the ice on a stretcher. "I saw him go down and when I saw who it was, I felt bad," Lehtonen said of the latest injury, which the team said was just above the previous fracture. Robidas never played for Dallas again and was sent to Anaheim just before the trade deadline for a fourth-round draft pick. Stars fans cheered for the 37-year-old Robidas, chanting "Robi, Robi!" as he left the ice. He was transported to a hospital. "He worked so hard to come back and be big part of this team," Anaheims Cam Fowler said. "He was going to play a huge role for us." The news was equally shocking in his old locker room. Robidas spent parts of 11 seasons with the Stars. "Since I got here, hes been a big part of who I am and what I became," Dallas defenceman Trevor Daley said. "I was in tears when it happened with us. I have a similar feeling right now. Its just a bad feeling in my stomach." James Van Riemsdyk Jersey . De La Rosa pitched six strong innings to win his sixth consecutive decision, Todd Helton homered and the Colorado Rockies snapped the Los Angeles Dodgers six-game winning streak with a 7-5 victory on Wednesday night. Jake Gardiner Jersey .J. -- The New York Jets have promoted Tony Sparano Jr. http://www.leafsauthority.com/authentic-bruce-boudreau-maple-leafs-jersey/ .com) - The Los Angeles Kings werent playing their best hockey before the league went on break during the Winter Olympics. Connor Carrick Jersey .The Ottawa Senators winger was relegated to a corner seat in the locker-room to allow Daniel Alfredsson to return to his regular stall one last time. Nazem Kadri Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Henrik Lundqvist, New York Rangers (4) – He had a strong game Sunday; was very good in tight with big saves on Crosby, Malkin and Neal in-crease. MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- After sleep-walking through the first half, the Grizzlies managed to wake up in time to claim their fifth straight victory at home. Zach Randolph had 23 points and 14 rebounds, and Memphis used a big second half to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 110-96 Saturday night. "Coach just stated the obvious -- that we cant let a team come in here and dominate us on both ends of the court," Memphis guard Mike Conley said of Dave Joergers halftime speech. "We just went out there and tried to be aggressive defensively." Randolph had 17 points in the second half to help Memphis outscore Cleveland 56-31 and rally from an early 15-point deficit. Conley and Marc Gasol scored 22 each for the Grizzlies. Conley added seven assists and Gasol had six. Courtney Lee finished with 19 points, including a career-high five 3-pointers, and Tony Allen had 16 points on 7-of-10 shooting. "Sometimes its just him getting himself going," Gasol said of Randolph in the second half. "Hes so hard to stop that no matter what they try to do its just Zach being Zach." Kyrie Irving led the Cavaliers with 28 points on 11-of-19 shooting, while Tristan Thompson was 8 of 10 for 18 points. Spencer Hawes had 13 points and Luol Deng 11. "Guys are going to make runs," Irving said. "They made their run. They had a hit-first mentality going into that second half." Memphis took control with its big third quarter and led by 91-83 with 8:56 left in the fourth. The Cavaliers used six straight points from Irving to pull within 95-94 with 4:03 left. But a baseline 8-footer by Randolph and a 3-pointer from Conley restored Memphis cushion. By the time Gasol scored on a hook shot with 1:13 left the Grizzlies lead was in double digits. "It was effort, energy and ffocus," Joerger said of the second-half effort that held the Cavaliers to 34 per cent shooting.dddddddddddd ".We were making one, two or three efforts. The energy picked up, and we made multiple efforts. They didnt have a lot of second chances." The Cavaliers dominated the first half, leading by as many as 15 points and taking a 65-54 lead into the break. The Grizzlies provided little resistance and Cleveland shot just under 70 per cent for much of the half before going to the locker room at 61 per cent. "In the first half we were the ones who were more physical," Cleveland coach Mike Brown said. "We were the ones hitting first." The energy and intensity increased for Memphis to open the second half and that translated into a 21-8 run to overtake Cleveland just past the midway point of the third. At that point, Cleveland had committed five turnovers in the quarter. Memphis would stretch the run to 26-8, including 17 straight points, for an 80-73 lead that became an 87-80 advantage entering the final frame. "There were positives from it," Irving said. "We fought hard to the end with the exception of the last 3 minutes. We can live with the effort." NOTES: Irving has scored at least 20 points in 17 of last 23 games. ... The Cavaliers 65 points in the first half were the most scored by a Memphis opponent in a half this season. The previous high was 62 in the second half by Dallas on Nov. 2. ... Gasol hit a shot at the end of the first quarter from beyond half court and banked it in. It was shown on the score sheet as 60 feet. It was his first 3-pointer of the season. ... The Cavaliers last won in Memphis on Jan. 13, 2009. ... The game was the nightcap of a doubleheader at the FedExForum. Earlier in the day, No. 21 Memphis defeated seventh-ranked Louisville 72-66. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Oct - 05:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La guilde Knowledge Index du Forum -> Les vrais Assassins -> Le rendez-vous des Assassins Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation