http://atlas.coolforum.info/index.php?theme=test
La guilde Knowledge Index du Forum

I feel like my team, we

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La guilde Knowledge Index du Forum -> Les vrais Assassins -> Le rendez-vous des Assassins
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Oct - 06:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: I feel like my team, we Répondre en citant

MILWAUKEE – As radio talk shows, beat reporters and analysts do daily disseminations on the state of the Blue Jays, breaking down the decline of the starting rotation, discussing the lack of power offence and opining on whether veteran players should have voiced displeasure after a quiet trade deadline, three of the ballclubs young pitchers go to work each day looking to be part of the solution. Theyre not in a position to comment on the problems, they havent earned their stripes, but Marcus Stroman, Drew Hutchison and Aaron Sanchez are living the ups and downs – mostly downs – of the pennant race with the rest of their more seasoned mates. "It sucks the way its been so far, just kind of how it turned out, just how weve kind of been stumbling lately," said Stroman. "The whole groups pretty confident. You couldnt tell we were in a losing streak just by the attitude of the group. Just looking forward to hopefully turning it around and giving it a real push this year." Stromans done his part, pitching to a 3.12 ERA over 14 starts. While hes struggled in two of his last three outings, there have been many more when hes been dominant. As questions abound about the state of the clubhouse with the season in an apparent free fall, Stroman said the same veteran players hes come to rely on for advice (including Mark Buehrle and Jose Bautista) continue to have a positive effect on his young career. "Regardless of how the teams doing we still have the veteran presence on the team, you still have everyone who is more than willing to help you out and show you the ropes and do everything in their power to educate you further on being a professional and also on your game and pitching," said Stroman. "Every single day has been a learning experience for me regardless." Hutchison is working his first full season in the big leagues, having gone down to Tommy John Surgery in June, 2012 and spending last season in rehabilitation. Hes been inconsistent, struggling to a 5.79 ERA over his last 15 starts since entering his May 26 outing against Tampa Bay with a 3.45 ERA. There are periodic glimpses of the pitcher the Jays expect Hutchison to become and its impossible to know how much of his struggles are related to inexperience and how much are simply bumps in the road common to pitchers coming off elbow ligament replacement. The 23-year-old carries himself beyond his years, concerned that if the 2014 Jays season continues its current trend it will be one looked back upon with regret. "You dont know how many opportunities youre going to get to be this close or to have the opportunity that we have," said Hutchison. "Struggling like we have, its tough but you just have to stick to your process and stay to what youve done thats made you successful and believe that youre going to push through it and get better." Aaron Sanchez, who at 22 years old is the youngest of the group, is getting his feet wet as a reliever. Hes proven to be a reliable, late-inning, right-handed arm for manager John Gibbons. Like Hutchison, hes not interested in talking about whether a young player can gain from losing, at least not while the team has a mathematical chance at the postseason. "Coming up as a 22-year-old in a pennant race, trying to win the division, trying to win the wild card, I think you can take a lot from that down the road, especially if you go through this kind of situation again later on in my career," said Sanchez. "Yeah, definitely, but at the same time youre not just hear to soak it up. Youre here to win," said Hutchison. "Yes, in certain ways but in other ways its not happy to be here, happy to have the opportunity mindset because were here to win. Were here to get the job done." The business of preparing for each start, in Stromans and Hutchisons cases, doesnt change. Sanchez has developed a routine hes comfortable with out of the bullpen. Expect Sanchez to join the starting rotation next season. "Being a creature of habit you get used to your process and what you do that makes you prepared and feel ready to go," said Hutchison. "You just stick to that and try to block everything else out. When things are going well you do the same thing also." The Jays head home off a 9-5 win on Wednesday in Milwaukee, a victory to conclude a 2-6 road trip. Up next is a nine-game homestand against three divisional opponents. It begins on Friday night against the Tampa Bay Rays. Stroman will make the start. "Im ready. Im ready," he said. Stroman still believes that 2014 can be salvaged. "If any teams capable of putting together a run, its us," said Stroman. "The guys that we have on this team are unbelievable. Unbelievable talent as well as personality-wise and if we get hot well definitely get hot and open up some eyes so 100-percent faith and confidence in this team to get the job done." Donovan Mitchell Jersey . The eighth-year point guard played in his 500th career game on Sunday, a 98-93 win over the Orlando Magic.  Does he feel like hes played in that many games? "No," he said initially, before reconsidering. Jeff Hornacek Jersey .com) - Richard Shermans two interceptions highlighted a dominant defensive effort, as the Seattle Seahawks routed the San Francisco 49ers in a highly anticipated NFC West Thanksgiving clash. http://www.officialjazzauthenticstore.com/kids-karl-malone-jazz-jersey/ . The team made the announcement after Saturdays 6-5 loss to the Cincinnati Reds. RHP Kenny Giles will be called up from Triple-A Lehigh Valley to fill Adams spot on the roster. Ricky Rubio Jersey .Brazil midfielder Ricardo Goulart scored the winner in the 50th minute to give the defending champion a four-point advantage in the standings over second-place Sao Paulo, which beat rival Palmeiras 2-0. Jae Crowder Jersey . Cleveland has won the first two of this set and has won six straight games since losing back-to-back tilts to open the year. Seattle, on the other hand, has now lost six in a row following consecutive wins to kick off its campaign.Mitch Gagnon knew it was only a matter of time before the UFC paired him with a top-ranked fighter. Following an initial setback against Bryan Caraway during his promotional debut in 2012, the Sudbury, Ont. bantamweight has been on an absolute tear. Over the past two-plus years, Gagnons aggressive grappling has led him to consecutive victories over Walel Watson, Dustin Kimura, Tim Gorman and Roman Salazar. His first-round destruction of Kimura also earned him Submission of the Night honours at UFC 165 in Toronto last year. Though Gagnon is confident he can hang with the 135-pound divisions elite, he admitted to being surprised when UFC officials offered him a crack at Renan Barao. Obviously I think its the perfect time, but did I think (Barao) would be offered to me? No, Gagnon told UFC.ca during a phone interview. I was just ranked (in the top 15) after the fight (with Salazar). I really thought I would have had to fight a top-10 or top-five guy to get near the top. Do I think its the perfect time for me? Yeah, I believe Im putting everything together well and feel its my time. Gagnon gets the opportunity to stake his claim for a title shot when he meets Barao in the co-main event of UFC Fight Night: Machida vs. Dollaway in Barueri, Brazil Dec. 20. It goes without saying a victory over the former UFC bantamweight champion would be a career changer for Gagnon. Not only would it etch his name as a serious contender by taking out one of the most dangerous fighters in the division, a win would also open doors to both bigger fights and paydays. Gagnon knows whats at stake, but said he cant afford to obsess over the perks of beating Barao. Ive been really focusing on the training camp and the game plan, Gagnon stated. Im not really focusing on the future all that much. I have a job to do and Im concentrating on that. I dont want to look past anything. I really want to focus on one thing — and thats beating Renan Barao. I feel like everything will then open up afterwards. (A victory) would bring me to the upper echelon and get me those big fights. Im fighting a former champion whos still ranked No. 1 in the world. I dont know where it puts me. I have no idea, but Id definitely be up there. Thats where I feel like I belong. Though theres a lot riding on the bout for Gagnon, its also pivotal for Barao, as it marks his first outing since dropping the bantamweight title against T.J. Dillashaw at UFC 175 in May. In many ways, Dillashaw laid out the blueprint for beating the Nova Uniao fighter. A hard-hitting power striker, Barao has found success catching opponents who have stood directly in front of him. Using sharp angles and footwork, Dillashaw picked him apart en route to a late TKO victory.dddddddddddd Though the Team Alpha Male fighter exposed holes in Baraos game, Gagnon said his own style is too different from Dillashaws to duplicate the same strategy. An aggressive pressure fighter, Gagnon said he plans to break Barao both mentally and physically. Thats not my style, Gagnon said of Dillashaws performance. Do I feel like getting on the line is where Im going to catch Barao? Yeah, I think so. Thats where Barao likes to stay. Hes a very stationary fighter. He plants his feet and throws with 100 per cent power every time. Definitely, one of the things youve got to do with Barao is you always have to make him think, always make him react and make him move around. (Im going to) put the pressure on him. Baraos good at dictating the pace and fighting his fight. If you put the pressure on him and make him exert more energy, thats when he gets in trouble and gets frustrated. For Barao, theres more than a potential title shot on the line when he faces Gagnon. Its also an opportunity for him to earn a measure of redemption following an ill-fated weight-cut attempt ahead of UFC 177 in August. The Brazilian was set to face Dillashaw in a rematch on the card, but was hospitalized after fainting and hitting his head on a bathtub. He was then pulled from the event and replaced by UFC newcomer Joe Soto, who went on to lose via fifth-round TKO in a gutsy performance. As a result of the incident, Barao will no doubt look to take his frustrations out on Gagnon. For some fighters, the prospect of stepping into the octagon with a fired-up Barao would be enough for them to reconsider their entire approach to training. But Gagnon is confident in both his methods and coaching staff. The Canadian submission artist said hes sticking to the routine that has brought him success throughout his career. As far as a whole camp, I havent really changed anything, Gagnon said. Obviously Ive had my coaches training me specifically for Barao. I feel like my team, we have a winning strategy at my camp. I dont want to start doing more or over-thinking things. Ive been successful at what Ive been doing. Im going to keep doing it and improving as a mixed martial artist. With his training tapering off, Gagnon said he is ready to make a statement against Barao. If you look at Baraos past 10 fights, you can see he tends to do (the same) stuff even as he progresses as a fighter, Gagnon said. He sticks to stuff that he does and thats what Im going to capitalize on. Thats why I think Im going to win the fight. I plan on stopping Barao and making it an interesting fight. I plan on shocking the world. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Oct - 06:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La guilde Knowledge Index du Forum -> Les vrais Assassins -> Le rendez-vous des Assassins Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation