http://atlas.coolforum.info/index.php?theme=test
La guilde Knowledge Index du Forum

Cleveland manager Terry Francona declined co

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La guilde Knowledge Index du Forum -> Les vrais Assassins -> Le rendez-vous des Assassins
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Oct - 06:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Cleveland manager Terry Francona declined co Répondre en citant

CHARLOTTE, N.C. - C.J. Miles wasnt too happy with his play this preseason and was eager to gain some positive momentum heading into the regular season.Mission accomplished.Miles came out shooting Thursday night and scored 23 points to help the Indiana Pacers beat the Charlotte Hornets 88-79 in the preseason finale for both teams.Miles made six of his first seven shots and from the field, and Luis Scola had 15 points and 12 rebounds. David Sloan added 11 points and eight assists.As a team and an individual, I felt like we needed a game like this to get some rhythm, Miles said. Ive been kind of off a little bit.The Pacers played without George Hill (knee), Rodney Stuckey (foot), David West (ankle) and, of course Paul George, who is recovered from a gruesome leg injury this summer.Coach Frank Vogel offered no timetable for their returns, saying he would know more next week.I feel like I want to get guys healthy, but Im also excited about getting the regular season started, Vogel said.Indiana (3-4) limited Charlotte (3-5) to 37 per cent shooting from the field.Brian Roberts started for the injured Kemba Walker and led Charlotte with 19 points. Al Jefferson had 15 points on 6-of-16 shooting and added seven rebounds, while Michael Kidd-Gilchrist chipped in with 13 points.The Hornets are limping into the regular season as well.Wallker (foot), Lance Stephenson (groin) and Gerald Henderson (hamstring) and forward Noah Vonleh (ankle) sat out with injuries.The Hornets trailed by 14 to begin the fourth quarter but cut it to 75-73 with 5:13 left behind rookie P.J. Hairston, who had a fast-break dunk off a steal and a 3-pointer.But Miles made a driving layup sandwiched in between a pair of free throws and a baseline jumper from Solomon Hill to help the Pacers squash the rally and pull ahead for good.Hairston, one of the teams first-round draft picks, finished with 11 points.Charlotte clearly lacked firepower with Walker and Stephenson on the bench.Coach Steve Clifford wasnt happy with his teams overall effort, calling in unacceptable after the game.We had guys just show up and get a workout in, Clifford said. Thats not an approach you can have in this league. We dont have a ton of talent. If we dont have the intensity of last year we will have a hard time winning.TIP-INSPacers: Roy Hibbert said he spent time Wednesday night with Stephenson and made his ex-teammate buy him dinner after signing a three-year, $27.4 million contract with the Hornets this off-season. I had to call him and tell him he was going to pay, Hibbert joked. ... Chris Copeland had 11 points off the bench.Hornets: Gary Neal has been one of Charlottes best players during the season, but he had a rough night. Neal was 1 of 11 from the field and was ejected in the fourth quarter after picking up two technical fouls for arguing with officials.PLAYING DefenceHairston is a guy wholl be able to help the Hornets on the offensive end, but the concern may be if he becomes a defensive liability. He has to understand how to learn how to play better defence, but thats normal for a rookie, Jefferson said. I think hes much better off now though than when we first started training camp.MKGS JUMPERMichael Kidd-Gilchrists jump shot has improved to a certain extent as his shooting elbow no longer flails to the side. Kidd-Gilchrist worked with former NBA star and Hornets assistant coach Mark Price extensively during the off-season to alleviate the hitch in his motion. Its a work in progress, but so far things are looking better.UP NEXTIndiana hosts Philadelphia in the regular-season opener Oct. 29.Charlotte hosts Milwaukee in the regular-season opener Oct. 29. Teuvo Teravainen Jersey . Peko, a fourth-round pick in 2006, started all 16 games and a playoff loss to San Diego last season. He was second on the line with 72 tackles and had a career-high three sacks. Sebastian Aho Jersey .Y. -- The Montreal Canadiens have had few reasons to celebrate this season as they have been mired near the basement of the Eastern Conference. http://www.hurricanesauthority.com/authentic-derek-ryan-hurricanes-jersey/ .com) - Jahlil Okafor had 21 points, Tyus Jones scored 16 with 10 assists and No. Elias Lindholm Jersey . The Blue Jackets got goals from Cam Atkinson, Nick Foligno, Boone Jenner and R.J. Umberger and Curtis McElhinney posted his first shutout since 2011 in a 4-0 victory on Friday night. Brett Pesce Jersey . -- The Minnesota Twins have granted relief pitcher Matt Guerrier his unconditional release, making the 35-year-old right-hander a free agent. CHICAGO -- While the Chicago White Sox await the return of injured slugger Jose Abreu, Dayan Viciedo is doing his part to make up for the missing power. Viciedo hit a long three-run homer, Conor Gillaspie collected four more hits and the White Sox beat the Cleveland Indians 6-2 on Monday. Abreu, who is out with a left ankle injury, took 25 grounders and played soft toss before the game. He also hit 30 balls off a tee. The slugger is expected to be activated from the 15-day disabled list when he is eligible on June 2. Viciedo went 2 for 4 for his first multihit game since May 19 at Kansas City. He said the bond between the two Cuban players has been beneficial for both sides. "We have a great relationship," he said through an interpreter. "There are some things he has mentioned to me and I give him advice as well. It goes both ways. Knowing each other for years and then being here together definitely helps." Gillaspie went 4 for 4, scored twice and drove in a run. He became the first White Sox player to hit three doubles in a single game since Paul Konerko on May 26, 2012, against the Indians. Viciedo connected in the third inning against Josh Tomlin as the White Sox improved to 5-3 this year against Cleveland. Mike Aviles, Michael Brantley and Ryan Raburn had two hits apiece for the Indians, who have dropped three of four. Brantley and Raburn each drove in a run. Cleveland third baseman Lonnie Chisenhall committed a costly error in the third inning, allowing Marcus Semien to reach. Gillaspie then singled to put runners on first and second before Viciedo drove a 1-2 pitch over the wall in left for his fifth homer, giving the White Sox a 3-1 lead. "Thats on me," Tomlin said. "I need to do a better job of picking Lonnie up there. It took a tough hop and I need to come back and make a better pitch to Viciedo right there." Gillaspie is batting .407 (24 ffor 59) in his last 16 games.dddddddddddd. The White Sox added two more runs in the sixth on consecutive RBI singles for Alexei Ramirez and Alejandro De Aza against Bryan Shaw. Gillaspies third double in the seventh scored Semien from first base, making it 6-2. "Any time you can add on runs, its big," Chicago manager Robin Ventura said. Tomlin (3-2) allowed two earned runs and five hits in five-plus innings. He struck out eight and walked one. Jose Quintana (3-4) pitched six effective innings for the White Sox, allowing two runs and five hits. Scott Downs got four outs for his first save. "Its great to give Q some run support," Gillaspie said. "Hes a guy that goes out there every time, hes a fighter, hes a bulldog out there. To give him some run support, it has to make him feel better about his performance." Quintana also got some help from his defence in the sixth. Raburn singled in Brantley with one out, but was thrown out by right fielder Moises Sierra trying to stretch it to a double. "Its a good feeling," Quintana said. "Thats a good one for us, the first game of the series. It was good to make a quality start, too, which gives us a chance to win." NOTES: Cleveland manager Terry Francona declined comment on the Cubs hiring Manny Ramirez as a minor league coach/player. "Ive got my hands full being the manager of this team," said Francona, who was in Boston with Ramirez and Cubs executive Theo Epstein. "I did exchange a couple of texts with Theo yesterday in fun." ... Indians slugger Carlos Santana was in the original lineup at DH but was scratched because he was feeling ill. ... INF Jason Kipnis (right oblique strain) will rejoin the Indians on Tuesday following a rehab assignment. ... RHP Justin Masterson (2-3) faces White Sox ace Chris Sale (4-0) in the second game of the series. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Oct - 06:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La guilde Knowledge Index du Forum -> Les vrais Assassins -> Le rendez-vous des Assassins Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation